To Whom It May Concern

Dear Baby Corbin,

This your mommy! Your sure are getting big - or a least my belly is! I finally felt you move for the first time!  It was Thursday, September 30th. You and I were in mommy and daddy's bedroom watching Grey's Anatomy. I was lying on the bed with my hand on my tummy and I felt a tiny thump! It was amazing! You brought an instant smile to my face. I know it's just the beginning of all the big moves I will get to see you make.  Crawling, walking, college, marriage. I'm sure these will come faster than I think.  I can't wait until your daddy can feel you move too!

I have a little favor to ask of you. Friday your daddy and I are going to get to see you. We are hoping to find out if you are a boy or a girl. This is the only time in your life we will ask you to not keep your knees together! I know it's a lot to ask of you, but please consider cooperating. We will love you even if you don't, but please do! We are so ready to call you by your name - although we're not 100% percent sure what that will be. Daddy can't wait to buy your crib and starting getting your room ready. I can't wait to buy you your first outfits.

We are so excited to see you and even more excited to hold you in our arms! We love you, baby!

See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. So sweet! It's so amazing to feel them moving, I remember when I felt Lane for the first time(and that was over 22 months ago) Enjoy this time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just giggled... out loud. You're so cute!

    ReplyDelete