Seriously?

Just a quick update. I was doing some math over the weekend. My pregnancy apps on my phone both say the a baby at 18 weeks gestation generally weighs around 6.5 ounces. At our ultrasound, the tech said the baby weighed 9 ounces plus or minus 1 ounce. WHAT!?!?! So you're telling me this kid is already 50% bigger than most his age? He's probably going to born two feet tall and twenty pounds. He'll come out and just walk over to his daddy and say "what up."  Check out his super long legs.


Needless to say, I'm getting freaked out about the possibility of giving birth to a toddler. I want him to be healthy, but I wouldn't mind if he waited until AFTER he's born to get ahead of the curve on the whole height/weight thing.

Told you this was going to be quick! Good night!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there!! Don't freak out! They told me that Lane was going to be a big baby, that he would be around 9 pounds or so! He came out at 8 pounds!

    ReplyDelete