Hold up!

So I went to doctor today. Got some news. Had a freaked out moment and am now trying to wrap my mind around it. Baby Corbin's heart rate was 152 bpm and I have gained another 3 pounds.  That's not the big news. My due date has been moved from March 10 to March 4. I know it doesn't sound like much, but I was not expecting that! It does make me feel a little better about the fact the his is big for his age - average size for 19 weeks is closer to 8.5 ounces. So at my ultrasound when I thought he was huge, he was really just a little bigger than normal. 

I feel like a week of my life is just gone. It's one less week I to get to have him all to myself. It's one less week to get everything ready. Parents always talk about how the time goes so fast and before you know it your kids are grown. I guess this is just my first experience with how fast time truly can fly. Tanner is actually pretty excited about him coming a little earlier than expected. I say all of this like he will actually come on his exact due date - what are the odds? He will come when he comes and I will love him!!!


On a totally different subject.....

Happy Birthday Abbey Grace! My first sweet little niece turned 6 years old today! She is growing up to be such a lovely young lady. Her mom told me that she prays for my son every night. How sweet is that? Abbey told me today that she's not sure if we are going to have another baby someday, but if we do, she wants a girl! 

Abbey - I make no promises! Love you, sweet girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment