Cooper's 4th Birthday Party & Interview

Ever since Cooper and I went on a date to see Big Hero 6, he has been a little obsessed. Unfortunately, the movie doesn't come out on video for a few weeks.  Coop may or may not get a late birthday present.  :)





Per our usual, we had lots of family and lots of fun!  Once he started opening gifts, it was like a tornado of tissue paper swirling with happy children hit our living room.  We have no idea what gift came from whom.  It was about ten minutes of uncontrollable chaos.

















He's also been ridiculously obsessed with YouTube videos of playdoh surprise eggs - giant Easter eggs filled toys, covered in playdoh.  People record themselves opening the eggs to reveal what's inside.  I don't understand the appeal, but since many of these videos have millions of hits, at least I know he's not alone.  Daddy worked very hard to make Coop his very own surprise egg.





Last year, I started what I hope becomes a tradition in our family.  I have a list of questions that I ask Cooper (and someday, Cate) on every year his birthday.  Check out last year's answers here.

1. How old are you? FFFOOOUURRRR!
2. Who is your best friend?  Cate
3. What is your favorite thing to do?  Wrestle my daddy.
4. What is your favorite color? Blue
5. What is your favorite food?  Broccoli
6. What do you like to do with your family? I like to sleep in your bed (he said with a sheepish grin). And plant my garden.
7. What is your favorite toy?  My truck that goes "bbbzzzzzzzzz".  Turns out this is the truck that a friend had given him.  You pull a string and the truck shakes. 
8. What do you want to be when you grow up? A doctor
9. What makes you happy? When you hug me.  In case you are wondering, that is in fact the sweetest answer...ever.
10. What makes you sad?  When I hurt myself.
11. What is your favorite show to watch?  Big Hero 6
12. What is your favorite book?  Goodnight Sleepy Bear because it's when we go to sleep and hop in our bed.
13.  What do you love to learn about? Letters
14.  What was the best part of your birthday?  Blowing up balloons (which we were doing while I was interviewing him).
15.  Where do you like to go?  Wal-Mart
16.  Who is your teacher at school?  Miss Molly & Miss Linda
17.  What is your favorite snack? Bananas because they're so yummy.
18.  What do you think about before you fall asleep.  My dreams.  I dream about when my birthday is coming.
19.  If you could meet someone famous, who would it be?  Miss Linda
20.  What is your favorite birthday present?  A Big Hero 6 Baymax.  It has to be all white with a line and then we draw circles for eyes.  I want to meet the real Baymax.
21.  Is there anything you want to tell me about being 4?  Yes, but it's cool though.  It's.....I'M FOUR!

No comments:

Post a Comment