28 Weeks


How far along?  28 weeks


Total weight gain: up 13 lb.  Lost 1/2 a pound in the last two weeks.  Practically sent the nutritionist at work into panic mode.  
Baby is the size of:  Captain America - can you tell we like super heroes around here?!?!


Maternity clothes? Yes, but not as much as I should. Still haven't done the shopping I mentioned in this section last time.  Scratch that - I have shopped, I just have not purchased. I can't stomach spending $45 on a pair of pants I may only wear for a few more weeks. So if you see me making some questionable fashion choices, keep the comments to yourself...or give me $45.
Stretch marks?  No new ones.  
Sleep: Sleeping pretty well. I have to add an extra pillow for back support to keep me comfortable but I really can't complain.
Symptoms: Starting to get a little waddle in my walk.  You will often find me vigorously swinging my arms as I walk down the hall at work.  Momentum is my find.    
Movement:  Yup. She is definitely letting me know what a strong girl she is.  I sit most evening just watching my belly bump and roll.  So fun! 


Food Cravings:  Snowcones...still.  I've only had one, but if I wasn't concerned about all the sugar and the ridiculous amount of chemicals required to make Sour Apple so green, I would eat one everyday.
Miss anything? I don't guess so...  I actually found bras in my size at Kohl's so we've got the girls hoisted back up where they should be.  It's a beautiful thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment