22 Weeks


How far along?  22 weeks

Total weight gain: up 6 lb.
Baby is the size of:  A toddler baseball bat.





Maternity clothes? I'm wearing maternity clothes about half the time.  I still have jeans that fit, and a few pairs of work pants.  I just hate most of my dressier maternity pants so I'm trying to avoid them as long as possible.    
Stretch marks?  no new ones. :)
Sleep: I'm sleeping well at night {fingers crossed, knock on wood} and not falling asleep on the couch nearly as often.
Symptoms: Still no relief from the dry skin.  Although I did get one of those battery-operated spinning brushes from Mary Kay and I LOVE it!  It has helped slough off the dry skin more than anything.  Get one - trust me on this.
Movement:  She is still a little wiggle worm. Still living pretty far south so the boys haven't felt many good kicks yet.  
Food Cravings: Still fruit.  Eating lots of pears.  Just like with Cooper, I would kill for a Salty Dog from Northside Drug.  That's the pharmacy and soda fountain that has since gone out of business, but was a very large part of my small town childhood.  My best friend and I would clean our older siblings' friends' vehicle  getting paid in the change we found in each.  We pooled our earnings and that was our soda fountain money.  We would walk downtown to Northside Drug and get a Salty Dog (crushed ice, a little simple syrup, lime juice and salt...and now I'm drooling), Cherry Limeade or some kind of milkshake.  Oh the charmed nostalgia of childhood. I was so blessed to grow up in such a safe town.  I traveled the world as I knew on two feet or two wheels just as long as I was home before the street lights came on.  I'm a little sad that my kids will never know that kind of life.  Although they will, I'm sure, have fond memories of playing til dark in the street with the other kids on our cul de sac.  I pray their childhood memories bring as much joy as mine.  Wow - really chased a rabbit there!  Anyway, still loving all things tart/sour. 
Miss anything? Apparently I miss my childhood! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment