14 weeks



How far along?  14 weeks
Total weight gain: down 1 lb.
Baby is the size of: The Hulk!  I can't find him to take a picture, but as soon I he shows up, I'll take his pic with the chalkboard.  The bump looks exactly the same is did 2 weeks ago, so we decided to skip those pictures.
Maternity clothes? None yet.  I washed some of my maternity clothes again.  This time, I used the deep clean setting with a presoak and about 2 cups of white vinegar.  There is still a hint of the old smell, but definitely more tolerable.  Only issue now is that maternity clothes are too big; regular clothes are getting a little snug.  Gotta love the in-between stage. 
Stretch marks?  no new ones. :)
Sleep: All. The. Time.  I could sleep anywhere, anytime.  I'm pretty sure I fell asleep for a few seconds standing in a coworker's office last week.  The absolute exhaustion of the first trimester seems to be waning.  But that won't keeping me sleeping anytime I get the chance.   
Symptoms: My appetite is still pretty impressive, but I'm not quite the freak of nature I was a few weeks ago.  Now it's normal pregnancy hangriness.  I have started having a few Braxton Hicks contractions.  It seems a little early for that, but I've heard some women feel them as early as twelve weeks.  I had a ton of them with Cooper, but not until much later in the game. 
Movement: Nothing yet.
Food Cravings: I couldn't really think of anything new, so I asked Tanner if he noticed anything.  His answer - Food.  You crave food!
Miss anything? Not really. I don't really have any non-pregnancy approved habits, so.....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment