Cooper funnies

My son is pretty awesome. I'm sure  most parents think their kid is the coolest. Most parents are wrong. See proof below:

- while Tanner was getting Coop tucked in the other night, Cooper stopped rather abruptly. He looked deeeeeep into Tanner's eye and said, "I see Cooper in there."  He then opened his eyes very wide and asked, "Do you see Daddy?"

- We've been trying to discourage thumb-sucking. Cooper is pretty attached to his (partly in the it's-physically-attached-to-his-person kind of way and partly in a this-is-my-happy-place kind of way. We tried getting amazingly cool Batman band aids to put on it. We told him had to try to keep Batman dry and that if he tried sucking his thumb with a bandaid on, he might choke. While he was wearing his awesome Batman bandaid he came to me and said, "Mom, I'm gonna choke on this."  When I probed a little and asked why he thought that he told me, "because I want to suck my sumb!" [FAIL]

- Latest obsession = engine turtles. Rock on TMNT! 

- Tanner was trying to tell a joke in the truck the other day and I wasn't falling for it. Cooper started laughing in the backseat and said, "Daddy's just kidding!"  That's his newest go-to phrase. I have a feeling this might get him into trouble. 

- While playing play-doh before church, he lined up his toys and said, "Look Mommy! A family!" I die. 

- Cooper "helped" Daddy move a tree from the front yard to the back. He is very proud of it and has to show us every time we go outside. He even wanted to take the neighbor back to see it. 

That's all for now folks! Check back for more on my amazing kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment