Numbered Day

I came to the computer today to try to catch up on blogging while Cate napped and Cooper was helping Daddy outside.  But my mind is elsewhere.  There are just days that catch up off guard.  Those seemingly ordinary days that we expect to come and go like all the rest.  But they don't.  Some days are so profound you don't even realize it in the moment, but looking back they are monumental.  They are the days that teach us more about ourselves, our family and the God who created us all than we would ever dare to want to know.

Yesterday was a monumental day.  It is a day that I hope we look back on very soon and say, "Remember when....."  I pray that we are all better for it.  I pray that we all recognize our frailty.  Know that time is short and number our days.

I will forever consider yesterday a blessed numbered day.  And my Gran is probably cooler than yours. Just sayin'.


"Teach me to number my days that I may gain a heart of wisdom."  Psalm 90:12









 











 







No comments:

Post a Comment